Monday, April 19, 2010

Substance please....

For those of you who send personal attacks, mostly about my intellect, to my susanm.thomson@gmail.com account because of what I write on this blog, I am asking you to please stop.

I am more than happy to engage substantive comments, and ask that you make them publicly on the "comments" page of this blog. I will not respond to personal attacks received on this blog or in my inbox.

Instead, let's debate and discuss. If you think I am wrong about this fact or that fact, or I've misinterpreted this piece of evidence or that one, please say so. And tell me why so I can evaluate what you've contributed to our discussion. I will not be bullied or kowtowed into believing that the RPF is prioritising democracy, peace and security over its own grip on political power.

My criticism of the RPF is not to be interpreted as being pro-opposition or anti-Tutsi. I am against all forms of oppression.

My position is, always has been, and always will be, no more loss of life in Rwanda, and neighbouring countries, by any party, ever. The killing must stop.

For the record, I still believe about Rwanda's reconciliation process being a false one as I wrote in The Mark in January 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Susan,

    I hope you are doing well! Don't give up your good work and beleive in yourself as you do! Those people attacking you , are those who wants to hide the truth from people! They don't want any other person to beleive other stories which are not from them.
    I am sure you will be called genocidaire or negative force..... etc. But one day you will be one of the fews who has tried to tell the truth about this genocide.

    I hope I could anyway to help you but I can see that you have more information than I have so keep jour godjob!
    God bless you and protect your family and friends.

    Kabare.

    Sp: There is new information ( Not new ) but you could check if you have them on freeuganda website:http://www.freeuganda.org/article97-Paul-Kagame-Ordered-the-Assasination-of-Habyarimana

    ReplyDelete